Educationand Outreach Officer
1. To coordinate and communicate with internal and external
parties to ensure smooth execution on children theatre
courses and productions;
2. To provide high quality customer service on course
enquiries and enrolment from parents;
3. To visit various centres to provide administrative supports;
4. To organise creative theatre education programmes with
tutors, schools and community organisations;
5. To handle scheduling of courses, budgeting and general
6. To assist in promoting company’s education programmes
to general public.
1. Degree holder in Arts Administration/ Education
Administration / Cultural Studies or related disciplines;
2. At least 2 years of solid experience on administration
in Education or Arts field;
3. Strong passion to work with children and youth;
4. Pleasant, flexible and with customer-oriented mindset;
5. Willing to work during weekends and public holidays.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave,paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F,10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 21st May 2021. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 30thJune 2021 may consider their applications unsuccessful. Enquires Tel: 3961 9835
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)