Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing “Theatre-in-Education” to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
PROGRAMME AND COMMUNICATIONS OFFICER
1. Assist in programme planning, producing and coordination of stage performances, educational and outreach projects, and ad hoc projects as assigned;
2. Assist in execution of strategic communication plans to enhance company awareness and manage deliverable timelines. Participate in, and may lead, project production meetings, and following up sponsorship opportunity;
3. Maintain a strong media network, handle media interview, reporting and other related functions;
4. Collaboratively work with other departments for logistics;
5. Assist in managing and liaising with artists and service providers;
6. Manage budget and compile reports;
7. Provide full spectrum of administration and secretary supports to senior management.
1. Degree holder or above;
2. At least 2 year of solid working experience in theatre production;
3. Strong interest in performing arts;
4. Good understanding of theatre production process as well as local performing arts field;
5. Detail minded and self-motivated;
6. Strong communication and coordination skills;
7. Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English;
8. Knowledge of graphic design basics and web publishing tools is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to hr @ chungying.com on or before 28th September 2018. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 12th October 2018 may consider their application unsuccessful. Enquiry Tel: 3961 9835
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)