Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating itself to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing “Theatre-in-Education” to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
Education and Outreach Officer 教育及外展主任
1. Providing high quality customer service on course enquiries and enrolment from parents;
2. Coordinating creative theatre education programmes with tutors, schools and community organizations;
3. Handling scheduling of courses, budget and general administrative works;
4. Assisting promotion of the company’s education programmes.
1. Degree holder in art administration/ education administration/ business administration or related disciplines;
2. At least 2 years of solid experience in administration in education or art field;
3. Strong interest in drama, drama teaching and children education;
4. Willing to work during weekends.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 14th July 2017. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 28th July 2017 may consider their application unsuccessful. Enquiries Tel: 3961 9835
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)