Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing “Theatre-in-Education” to Hong Kong. To cope with our expansion, we are URGENTLY looking for high calibre professionals to join our dynamic team.
Marketing & Communications Officer 市場及傳訊主任
1. Assist in execution of strategic communication plans to enhance company awareness and manage deliverable timelines. Participate in, and may lead, project production meetings, and following up sponsorship opportunity which led by Marketing Manager;
2. Draft, review, edit, proof-read and handle translation for marketing materials and collateral in line with the corporate communications strategy and support corporate business needs and initiatives;
3. Maintain and provide content management for company social media platforms and website content;
4. Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, corporate newsletter content including press release, media kit, house programme, poster, leaflet, seasonal launch, etc.;
5. Maintain a strong media network, handle media interview, reporting and other related functions;
6. Customer relationship management (handling loyalty programmes, enquiries, retaining activities, etc);
7. Drive and execute effective customer / vendor/ media communications.
1. Bachelor degree in Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, Business administration, Marketing or related field;
2. Minimum 2 years professional experience in business corporate/ NGO/ marketing/ preferably with PR agency;
3. Good command in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
4. Proficiency in Microsoft computer applications (Excel, Word, Powerpoint);
5. Be flexible, creative, good team player, highly initiative, able to work independently and under pressure;
6. Knowledge of graphic design basics and web publishing tools is an advantage.
Salary and Benefits:
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22th December 2017. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by may consider their application unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel: 3961 9835
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)