Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and paying special effort on educational and outreach programmes. CYTC is one of the first local theatre companies introducing “Theatre-in-Education” to Hong Kong. We are now looking for high calibre professional to join our dynamic team.
Education and Outreach Officer
1. To coordinate and communicate with internal and external parties to
ensure smooth execution on children theatre courses and
2. To provide high quality customer service on course enquiries and
enrolment from parents;
3. To visit various centers to provide administrative supports;
4. To organize creative theatre education programmes with tutors,
schools and community organizations;
5. To handle scheduling of courses, budget and general administrative
6. To assist in promoting company’s education programmes to general
1. Degree holder in arts administration/ education administration/
cultural studies or related disciplines;
2. At least 2 years of solid experience on administration in education or
3. Strong passion to work with children and youth;
4. Pleasant, flexible and with customer-oriented mindset;
5. Willing to work during weekends and public holidays.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send application letter together with full CV (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Ms. Leung, Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 30th December 2020. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for interview by 31st January 2021 may consider their applications unsuccessful. Enquires Tel: 3961 9835
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)