Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and develop educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for enthusiastic candidate to join our dynamic team.
Arts Administrator Trainee (12-month Contract)
1. To assist in the company operations;
2. To provide administration supports to departments;
3. To communicate with internal and external parties and handle general enquiries.;
4. To assist in preparation of accounting documents such as vouchers and payments, etc.; and
5. Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned.
1. Hong Kong permanent resident;
2. Interested in performing arts and has never worked as Arts Administration Trainee in any arts organisation;
3. Holder of a recognised university degree in Hong Kong or equivalent (applicant who does not have equivalent qualification but possesses rich knowledge or experience in the field of performing arts may also apply with provision of appropriate information);
4. Knowledge in Accounting (LCCI level 3 or equivalent), MS Office application or computerized accounting system will be an advantage; and
5. Independent, details-oriented, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility.
Wardrobe Assistant (12-month Contract)
1. Responsible for costume issue operation which include cleaning, ironing, repair and etc.;
2. Remain flexible and adaptable to changes to support the performance;
3. Assist actors with wardrobe and quick changes before and during performances;
4. Prepare and/or preset, costumes and accessories for quick changes and as assigned;
5. Complete basic sewing repairs before and during performances as needed; and
6. Assist in administration support and running of the show.
1. Diploma or above in Fashion / theater / entertainment related Industry;
2. Skill in basic sewing and costume crafts techniques;
3. Basis computer skills;
4. Good communication skill; and
5. Willing to work in shift duty, weekend & Public Holidays.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mail to email@example.com on or before 22nd July 2022. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 31st August 2022 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel: 3961 9800
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)