Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and develop educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for enthusiastic candidate to join our dynamic team.
Programme and Communications Officer
1. To assist in programme planning, producing and coordination of stage performances, educational and outreach projects, and ad hoc projects as assigned;
2. To assist in the execution of strategic communications plans to enhance company awareness and manage deliverable timelines. Participate in, and may lead project production meetings;
3. To maintain media network, handle media interviews, reporting and other related functions;
4. To collaborate with other departments for logistics;
5. To assist in managing and liaising with artists and service providers;
6. To compile reports; and
7. To provide full spectrum of administration and secretary supports to senior management.
1. Degree holder or above;
2. At least 1 year of solid working experience in theatre production;
3. Strong interest in performing arts;
4. Good understanding of theatre production process as well as local performing arts field;
5. Detail minded and self-motivated;
6. Strong communication and coordination skills;
7. Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English; and
8. Knowledge of graphic design basics and web publishing tools is an advantage.
The following post is created under Anti-epidemic Fund’s Job Creation Scheme.
Education and Outreach Officer (12-month contract)
1. To create, implement and optimise creative campaigns across social media platforms;
2. To assist in execution of both online and offline marketing plans for educational and community theatre programmes;
3. To answer enquiries on social media and on phone;
4. To perform video and photo editing;
5. To collaborate with internal and external partners on execution of community arts programmes including productions and exhibitions; and
6. To involve other editing works e.g. book publication, writing proposals and reports.
1. Hong Kong permanent resident;
2. Degree holder or above in language, journalism, creative media,digital marketing or relevant disciplines;
3. Preferable to have at least 1-year working experience in digital marketing;
4. Knowledge in Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe Premiere Pro;
5. Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
6. Strong interest in drama education and community theatre;
7. Strong communication and presentation skills; and
8. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Education and Outreach Officer.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave,paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by e-mailto email@example.com on or before 15th October 2022. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 30th November 2022 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel: 3961 9800
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)