Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and develop educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for enthusiastic candidate to join our dynamic team.
Head of Administration
• Responsible for administrative support for the Board of Directors and Senior Management;
• Arrange Quarterly board and committee meetings and AGM including but not limited to agenda/reports preparation and minutes taking;
• Supervise the Administration team and delegate to ensure maximum productivity;
• Ensure compliance and oversee full spectrum of HR functions of the Company, including recruitment, staff relations and communication, compensation & benefits and staff training;
• Liaise with government related bodies for smooth operations and office maintenance;
• Handle all I.T. related issues and take care of the internal server and M365 admin;
• Review and allocate office support and resources;
• Responsible and leading office related events and projects; and
• Participate in ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Degree holder or above in Business Administration/Human Resources Management/Corporate Governance or related discipline;
• Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in office management/administrative, preferably in NGO or institutions;
• Solid experience in supporting Senior Management;
• Good command in spoken and written English & Cantonese;
• Proficiency in M365 admin, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, English & Chinese Word Processing;
• Detail-minded and well-organised, able to work effectively with people at all levels; and
• Good team player.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by email to email@example.com on or before 19th May 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 9th June 2023 may consider their applications unsuccessful. Enquires Tel: 3961 9800
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)