Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and develop educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for enthusiastic candidate to join our dynamic team.
1. Manage the day-to day operation of the Company’s Archives, in accordance with accepted standards and practices;
2. Implement and review procedures for acquisition, processing, digitisation, and preservation of archival materials;
3. Develop and implement policies for the Archives;
4. Appraise, process, describe and preserve archival materials in all format;
5. Handle enquiry and provide research service regarding Chung Ying’s history and archives holdings;
6. Advocate and promote the archives service internally and externally; and
7. Provide assistance and advice to all stakeholders.
1. Degree holder or above preferable in archives and records management, library science, or in related fields;
2. Research skills, and experience of providing user services and assisting researchers;
3. Computer literacy with an interest in applying digital technology to archiving;
4. Good understanding of theatre production as well as local performing arts field is a definite advantage;
5. Ability to work independently as well as in close collaboration as part of a team;
6. Good command in written and spoken Chinese and English; and
7. Immediate availability is highly preferred.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 21st June 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 10th July 2023 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel: 3961 9800
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)