Established in 1979, Chung Ying Theatre Company (CYTC) is a reputed theatre organisation financially supported by the Government of the HKSAR and a Venue Partner of Kwai Tsing Theatre, dedicating to promote dramatic arts and develop educational and outreach programmes. We are now looking for enthusiastic candidate to join our dynamic team.
Senior Manager (Education and Outreach)
1. To serve as assistant to Head of Education and Outreach Department;
2. To assist in planning the whole range of drama education and community theatre programmes in step with the Company’s development;
3. To supervise and manage all staff within the department which includes teaching artists, administration, development and programme staff;
4. To prepare budget and marketing plan of drama education and community theatre programme;
5. To work and liaise with other departments within the Company effectively;
6. To represent the Company to work and negotiate with external partners;
7. To ensure the effective and appropriate delivery of drama education and community theatre programmes;
8. To pitch and seek funding for the development of community theatre projects; and
9. To perform any other duties assigned by the Company.
1. Master Degree holder or above in applied theatre / cultural management / social work / performing arts or related disciplines;
2. At least 5 years of sound experience in applied theatre works on performing arts with 2 years in management roles;
3. Strong vision and passion in education and community arts;
4. Self-motivated, mature, able to work under pressure, good supervisory, interpersonal and communication skills; and
5. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Manager.
Senior Officer / Officer (Education and Outreach - Marketing)
1. To plan and execute both online and offline marketing plan for educational programmes;
2. To co-ordinate with contractors including graphic designer, marketing agency, media partner and event management;
3. To prepare proposals and publications; and
4. To manage digital and social media platforms.
1. Degree holder or above in communications, marketing, arts administration or relevant discipline;
2. Minimum 2 years professional experience in marketing or communications is preferred;
3. Good commend of both spoken and written English and Chinese;
4. Experience in digital marketing is an advantage;
5. Strong interest in education and community work;
6. Strong communication and presentation skills; and
7. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer.
Senior Officer / Officer (Education and Outreach)
1. To coordinate and communicate with internal and external parties to ensure smooth execution on theatre education programmes and outreach productions;
2. To provide high quality customer service on course enquiries and enrolment from parents;
3. To provide administrative supports on various education centers;
4. To organise and support creative theatre education programmes with tutors, schools and community organisations;
5. To handle scheduling of courses, budget and related administrative works; and
6. To promote company’s education programmes to general public.
1. Degree holder in arts administration/ education administration / cultural studies or related disciplines;
2. Minimum 2 years of solid experience on administration in education or arts field is preferred;
3. Strong passion to work with children and youth;
4. Pleasant, flexible and with customer-oriented mindset;
5. Willing to work during weekends and public holidays; and
6. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer.
Salary and Benefits
Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience of the successful candidate. Fringe benefits include rest days, public holidays, annual leave, birthday leave, sick leave, maternity leave, paternity leave, medical insurance, employee’s compensation insurance and MPF.
Interested parties please send an application letter together with a full resume (in both Chinese and English) and expected salary to Administration Department, Chung Ying Theatre Company, G/F, 10 Borrett Road, Hong Kong, or by email to email@example.com on or before 28th October 2023. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Applicants who are not invited for an interview by 30th November 2023 may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Enquires Tel: 3961 9800
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.)